Looking for a puppy? Check out the Breeder Referral List - CLICK HERE
The Bulldog Club of Central Canada was the first club to be established in Canada in the 1920's. It was first called the English Bulldog Club of Canada, with a membership of about 100 at that time. The Club gained recognition with the CKC in 1964, and was registered in June of 1979. The Bulldog Club of Central Canada is recognized by the Canadian Kennel Club. With member support, the club moved forward to become a National Club in 2016.